Cordless IP and analog phone with wide range. Ideal for Virtual PBX
<< Go back
Gigaset C530 IP is a hybrid Dect / VoIP cordless phone, with the possibility of using both technologies simultaneously. Easy installation, you only need a router and a subscription to an IP operator. It is an ideal solution as a cordless terminal of a virtual PBX/switchboard.
It supports up to 6 DECT cordless terminals with a single base, which will allow you to have up to 3 lines (2 VoIP and one analog), 6 different SIP accounts and pass up to 3 simultaneous calls.
Configuration possible up to 6 phones:
With 1 Gigaset C530IP + 5 C530H cordless terminals, you can have a mini-switchboard configuration with the possibility of configuring up to 6 SIP accounts with 6 different telephone numbers. (The maximum number of lines and simultaneous calls will always be 3)
Main features of the Gigaset C530IP:
- Hybrid wireless phone: IP connectivity and analog line
- Up to 3 simultaneous calls: 2 VoIP + 1 analog
- 6 configurable SIP accounts
- Up to 6 headphones per base
- Configuration by Web browser or Phone menu.
- High quality Full Duplex handsfree
- Agenda: 200 names and numbers.
- ECO-DECT technology
- Call switching: VoIP (SIP protocol) or / and analog by the "tel" key.
- Eco DECT technology
- GAP compatible
- Supported protocols: SIP, RTP, DHCP, NAT Travesal (STUN), HTTP
- Caller ID (name and number) with CLIP .
- Agenda: 200 records (name and surnames, 3 phone number, email, etc.).
- VIP agenda.
- Transferable diary between terminals and vCard via SMS
- Headset socket (Jack 2.5mm) .
- Autonomy: 14h. in conversation and 320h. in standby
- Range: 50m indoor, 300m outdoor.
- 1.8 "color TFT screen, backlit
- Comfortable and simple menu, several languages available
- Conference to 3.
- Various selectable ring tones
- "R" key
- Keypad lock
- 2 AAA NiMh batteries of 750 mAh.
- Dimensions: 132x105x46 mm
- Weight: 120 gr.
Special IP installation:
- Connection via RJ45 on your IP line and via RJ11 on your fixed line.
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Port.
- Supported codec: G711, G722, G726, G729AB
- Possibility of updating.
- A subscription to an IP operator is necessary.
- Configuration by web browser or phone menu.
- Operated behind a router or a modem with a LAN connection.
IP telephony (with SIP protocol) requires a subscription to an IP operator.